Tuesday 15 November 2011

Finding Inspiration



I find inspiration through friends and loved ones, but it is rare that I ever act upon it. I have an example of a friend of mine doing well is someone you all may be familiar with; Jordan ‘Rizzle’ Stephens from Rizzle Kicks. I’ve known him for several years as we used to work together. He was one of the colleagues I used to get on really well with. We had the same fashion, music, comedy and film interests and on top of that, football. So it’s fair to say that we’re both pretty similar in ways.

Fast forward to now, he’s topping charts, selling out shows and hitting over 5 million views on YouTube. If he can do it, I can do it right? I tell you what, everytime I see him appear on the TV, it brings a smile to my face.

I just need to get in the habit of taking relevant action each day to help reach me up to those dizzy heights. It’s not just Rizzle Kicks I know, I can add The Maccabees, Lowkey, Reveal of Poisionous Poets, football star Clinton Morrison, Beardyman etc.

It’s only human to have off days and have dips in will power but I haven’t quite discovered the best way to keep your inspiration levels high, ideas are welcome. I do know that routine, habit and discipline have a part to play. YouTube has some good video clips and I would like to share them with you all;








4 comments: