Saturday 12 November 2011

A Health & Wellness Journey



Scott Sonnon is an awesome awesome guy. Before I tell you why I feel that Scott Sonnon is awesome I would like to tell you about the health challenges I have had to face in my time.

At birth I weighed approximately 7lbs, this is considered as light for a new-born baby, which should mean that if all goes well in life I should grow to become a medium build adult. From my childhood photos it appears that I was pretty lean up until about the age of 8. Looking at my 8th birthday photo, it appears that I had aspirations of becoming a balloon, which I later did. Fizzy drinks, cake, kebabs, KFC, Fish & Chips, McDonalds, you name it, I ate it and loved it and still do to some extent. Consequently I was teased constantly by my own friends and family, which was hurtful. With all that despair, I still had strong belief in my ability to play football very well, even with all this chub.


The mysterious pain in my right knee


In the school playground, many years ago, I went for a ferocious kick on my weaker foot and boom; I completely missed it and heard an unerring pop coming from my right knee. I have been struggling with mobility ever since. 

In hindsight these experiences have become my springboard to optimal health & wellness. After years of searching and experimenting with different exercise programs, I have found my love; CST.

CST (Circular Strength Training) is not only about looking good, it’s about mobility and maintaining healthy joints, it’s about harmony from your head to your toe. A year of practising CST I almost have a super healthy knee again and there comes at a time where one becomes fed up with the GP/Doctor’s nonsense. You know something wrong with your body but your doctors are telling you otherwise, highly annoying. Here is where Scott Sonnon’s Intu-Flow comes in. I can assure you this joint mobility program has saved many people across the world from going under the knife for an operation. Physically I’m almost there, the nutrition has to be worked on so I can achieve that ‘Bruce Lee’ low body fat percentage I so desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment